|Be Kind FoCo 3021 Old Dominion Ct. Fort Collins, CO 80528||Phone: 303-947-9974||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.bekindfoco.org|
The mission of Be Kind FoCo is to inspire community philanthropy by celebrating, learning, and connecting through kindness.
Dear Friends of Be Kind FoCo,
One of the joys of preparing an annual report is that it gives us a chance to look back on all that we have accomplished together. The past two years were filled with many challenges, but we were able to pivot and continue a scaled-down version of our programs. Some highlights were:
- A strong 2020 Be Kind FoCo kickoff to our community, empowering supporters with You Matter Bags to deliver to community members experiencing homelessness.
- We spent the summer of 2020 delivering kindness notes and cookie-grams to neighbors to spread kindness during the darkest days of the pandemic.
- We hosted a socially distant-friendly Be Kind FoCo in August of 2020 that took participants across Fort Collins to witness kindness up close and visit organizations working to provide much-needed services to our community.
- While we took a break for much of 2021, we began programming once again in conjunction with the holiday season, providing a kindness tree at Front Range Village’s first-ever Jingle Mingle with a holiday-friendly list of kindness-inspired philanthropic activities and service projects for local families.
- We were grateful for the 2021-2022 class of Leadership Fort Collins who chose to partner with us for their Random Acts of Kindness Challenge, which inspired us to reimagine Be Kind FoCo’s programs moving into the future.
- Despite our limited programs, we forged new partnerships and are looking forward to a newly imagined program for 2022 and beyond.
The following is an overview of Be Kind FoCo’s income and expenses for the fiscal year that ended December 31, 2021:
|Total revenues and support||$0|
|Be Kind FoCo Event Supplies||$0|
|Total Program Service Expenses||$0|
|Management and general expenses||$85|
|Net assets at end of year (accumulated)|
Board of Directors
|Lauren Smiley, Chair||Ann Hutchison||Colan Scheidenhelm|
|Amy Dixon, Vice Chair||Jennifer Cooper||Ali Raza|
|Huston Hoffman, Secretary||Brian Kiehl|
|Joe Morrongiello, Treasurer||Amy Dixon|
Carley McAbee, Co-Founder & Executive Director
Be Kind FoCo is tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.